Tel.: +38 067 238 85 28
- Corporate governance law and relationship
- Asset management of investment funds
- Licensing and structuring of business
- Financial monitoring and AML compliance
- Representation in courts
- Difficult judicial cases process
- Kyiv National Economic University, bachelor, enterprises economy, 1995
- Kyiv National Economic University, master`s degree, enterprises economy, 1995
- Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, specialist, law studies, 2007
- Certificate of specialist of financial monitoring, 2020
Oleg Zubrev is a founder and managing partner of Zubrev and Partners law firm.
Oleg’s outstanding practice started from manager of real estate agency in Sevastopol city in the nineties.
Received high education in Kiev city Oleg started to work on the position of main specialist in legal department at National Securities and Stock Market Commission from the moment of creating it in 1996.
Oleg step by step received his valued experience starting from position of analyst of Sweden bank Credit Suisse First Boston Ukraine and ending as asset manager and director from development of business of companies’ group Alfa Group.
Some period of time Oleg was an asset manager in investment companies Foyil Asset Management Ukraine, TAC Group, Alfawin Capital and took part in development of new investment products, strategy of investment, governance of investment portfolio of the company and its clients, creating and governance of institutes of common investment (corporate funds and asset management company).
Received second education Oleg has started a law practice and since 2017 he has worked as an attorney-at-law. During a few last years, his law experience was added by new directions and practices, particularly, he took part in difficult litigation regarding corporate disputes and conflicts, protected interests of shareholders and beneficial owners, resolved the credit disputes with banks, protected interests of clients in insolvency and bankruptcy of individuals, participated in other civil, commercial and administrative cases.
Currently, Oleg provides consultation regarding issues of corporate governance and compliance, creating and optimization of business processes, development of new business directions in Ukraine, particularly, in the sphere of high-risk business.
Also, Oleg is a legal counsel of huge international companies – gambling operators.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian National Bar Association