Tel.: +38 099 063 51 21
- Corporate law and M&A
- International law
- Intellectual property
- Licensing of some types of business activities
- AML/KYC compliance
- Representation in courts
- National University “Odessa Law Academy”, bachelor, criminal justice department, 2016
- National University “Odessa Law Academy”, specialist, judicial and administrative department, 2017
- Military department at National University “Odessa Law Academy”, junior lieutenant in the reserve, law direction
Anastasia Honcharuk is a junior partner at Zubrev and Partners law firm. Her professional career she has started in 2016 from the position of attorney`s assistant. In December 2019, she got an attorney certificate.
Anastasia specializes in corporate law and has experience in intellectual property and licensing of different types of economic activity, including venture funds, asset management companies, financial institutions, and companies in the sphere of high-risk business.
One of the main practices of Anastasia is corporate governance and business support, particularly, M&A transaction support, protection of shareholders’ interests in different bodies and organizations, and mediation and litigation. Besides, Anastasia represents clients in courts of all instances, including bodies and institutions that are designed to monitor the proper implementation of justice.
Recently, Anastasia has been paying attention to tendencies of development of spheres of providing services in risk management, implementation of compliance, and KYC procedures.
- Ukrainian Bar Association
- Ukrainian National Bar Association